Sunday, December 6, 2009

Huge Latina Weather Girls Titties Am I The ONLY One Proud Of Melina Being The First Latina Women's Champion!?

Am I the ONLY one proud of Melina being the first Latina women's Champion!? - huge latina weather girls titties

Whether he likes it or not this is a big thing if you are the master of the WWE.com Not many women not only Jacqueline, Jazz, Gail Kim White and now one hours Melina.I very proud that the first Latina Champ Melina now I see more women of color in the ring!

5 comments:

lstotch {PAC} said...

Melina is hot ... I hope that holds the title for a while ... Love Her ring entrance!

sandmanf... said...

That does not bother me of course. It is a great champion, I suppose.

charity k said...

Who cares about race, it wouldnt matter what race, because shes a champion.

The HeartBreak Kid (PAC SUCKS) said...

Yes, you're not alone.

fairmiss said...

I like Melina and deserves a champion.

Post a Comment