Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home Canning Jars Home Canning?

Home canning? - home canning jars

Why do people want to come here, ask questions about the safety of home canning, you can delete this question because you are not an answer that corresponds to the already formed to get in his head, and then make comments about another setback in their positions? We are not paranoid about canning and food security. The potential of the disease is real. If someone with his finger in the nose, while working on a restoration Buissness he wouldnt make it safe to do, just because he saw it a while.

1 comments:

Slam64 said...

right, and here, if you have questions really have no idea what to do. In this way everyone is happy. However, I do not think the question to answer, from my experience, if I do "is correct or not. Remember that I made it clear that this, as I do.

Post a Comment